Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sad

Cheeleng's appeal didn't go through.

I was looking forward to night suppers, sleepovers and weekend drives.

Although she says Perth isn't far frm Brisbane.

Its really just words of consolation.

Because its just not near enough.

I will be alone at orientation.

Alone in classes and lunch-time.

Alone when I am lonely.

Alone when I am sick.

Suddenly the thrill of studying abroad does not seem so bright anymore.

Its gonna just be books, coffee and the occassional chicken essence.

No more worrying of unfriendly competion or her boyfriend visiting.

No girl talk and gossips till 5 in the morning.

No making a fuss because the bestfriend hates fishballs and I adore them.

For 1.5 years, no more.


I GOT PRANKED!!! GRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home